I taught Benjamin how to dial 911 in case there is ever an emergency in our home. He is so proud of himself for knowing how to do it, as am I. Let's just hope he never has to actually use these new skills...
We strolled hand in hand, peeking in store windows and walking through the shops of downtown SLO, looking for the perfect Christmas gifts for friends and family. Christmas spirit was obviously in the air, made apparent by the smiles given to us by fellow shoppers and even those driving by on the busy streets. The way the passerby's would grin and nudge their companions as they pointed us out made me glow with pride. "They must see how lucky I am to have him, how much in love we are," I thought to myself as I held his hand tighter. We meandered our way through the crowded sidewalks, stopping to smell all the soaps in "Bath & Body Works" (yes, he indulged me and even let me buy a few!) and peeking in the "Apple Store" to drool over the latest and greatest technology. Then, at his suggestion, we stopped for lunch at "Pizza Solo" and shared a delightful meal while people watching on the promenade. Finally, we lugged all our purchases back to ...
Comments
Post a Comment